As an ambitious entrepreneur I know you are working extremely hard.
But are you thinking enough?
Sometimes we get so busy at work that we forget that taking time out to think can get us much better results.
Otherwise we can spend our lives climbing a ladder, only to find it’s leaning against the wrong wall.
If you are not growing your company as fast as you’d like, more hard work is probably not the solution.
You probably need a better strategy – and that can only come by reflecting on your current situation.
With that in mind, here are some questions to reflect on that can potentially lead you in a much more successful direction…
1. Are you clear on where you want your company to go?
2. Are you going after the right audience?
3. Are you aware of what your personal strengths are?
4. How could you spend more time each week using those strengths?
5. Do you have the right team, and if not, who else do you need?
6. Do you have a clear and effective marketing method to bring new customers in?
7. Are you generally happy at work, and if not, how can you increase your happiness?
8. Is your office organised, and if not, what are 3 things you could do today to achieve that?
9. Do you have a personal investment strategy?
10. In what direction is your industry heading?
11. Where do you want your company to be in 3 years from now?
12. How could you lift your standards of excellence?
13. What are the main constraints to your company’s growth?
14. What could you do to massively increase your excitement about your company?
15. Are you scheduling enough time to think each week?
These are powerful business coaching questions from The Fortune Institute. And if you take the time to consider them deeply, you will be surprised and delighted where the answers will take you.
Constantly working is not the key to business success.
Constantly working on the right things is.
And that demands regular, deep reflection.